The following lines summarizes the Terms & Conditions for the WL Membership giveaways:
- The entry into this giveaway is free of charge and it will automatically apply to those students joining the Premium Student Membership 50% discount promotion (see further requirements of the promotion below). Those students who do not wish to participate in this giveaway should send an e-mail to WLO Secretariat email@example.com.
- This giveaway is organized by the World Leisure Organization, non-for-profit organization registered in New York.
- The starting date of this giveaway promotion is September, 2022. The expiration date is December 31st, 2022, at 11:59 pm CET. Those individuals registering to the Premium Student Membership at a future date will be excluded from participation in the giveaway.
- This giveaway is open to all the students enrolled in an academic institution who have joined the Premium Student Membership 50% discount promotion between the dates specified in point 3 and have proven their student status. It is mandatory to demonstrate student enrollment (student ID card, contact person at their academic institution, etc.)
- This giveaway will consist of three different prizes (Access to events or cultural acts, mainly from WLO, never cash or facilities for other purposes) of a max. value of US $2,000 (the first prize), US $1,500 (the second prize), and US $500 (the third prize). The first prize will be automatically unlocked at the start of the promotion. The second prize will be unlocked when 100 Premium Student Membership are achieved. The third prize will be unlocked when 200 Premium Student Membership are achieved.
- Depending on the number of unlocked prizes at the last date of the promotion, there will be one, two or three lucky winners. In the event of having three winners, the first winner will be entitled to choose one of the three prizes, being this prize automatically removed. The second winner will have the option to choose one of the remaining two prizes. The third winner will be automatically awarded the remaining prize. This procedure will be exactly the same with two prizes unlocked (prizes of a max. value of US $2,000 and US $1,5000, respectively) having two winners, while if only one prize is unlocked (US $2,000 max. value prize), there will be only one winner.
- The selection of the winners will be conducted by an independent random lottery drawing program between 16th and 20th of January 2023. There will be three different processes, one per winner, being the first drawn person automatically the first winner. Three winners and three reserve participants will be identified. The winners will be contacted via e-mail by the end of January 2023 and will have 48h to accept the prize since the moment they are contacted. Once the three winners have been accepted, the selection of prizes will begin in order. In case any of the winners decides to decline, the reserve participants will be contacted in order, and the prizes will not be chosen until 3 people are confirmed.
- The three prizes offered are: I) flights and accommodation in one of the WLO Youth Ambassadors programs selected by the winner (max. value $2000); II) flights and registration the WL Congress 2023 in NZ (max. value $1500); III) annual subscription to the cultural, leisure, sports, etc. center selected by the winner (max. value $500)
- Any costs, including any possible taxes, that may be incurred in the State of residence of the winners shall be borne entirely at their own cost and expenses.
- The travel and accommodation of the winners will be at the exclusive responsibility and risk of the winners in all aspects: health situation and possible obligations and/or restrictions; travel permissions and visas; health care and coverage; travel and accommodation insurances; etc.
- WLO is exclusively limited to offering these invitations to attend the events and to covering the costs indicated in these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any unforeseeable force majeure and, in particular, due to health, mobility or other restrictions beyond WLO’s control, both in the State of residence of the winner and in the State where the event is being held, WLO shall not be obliged to pay any compensation to the winner.
- The participants of this giveaway will automatically yield their image and IP rights, as well as accept the data protection policy. The image and name of the winners will be publicly announced on our official website (www.worldleisure.org), and personal data (except name, surname, university and country of origin) will be exclusively treated internally by World Leisure Organization for the proper functioning of the giveaway and further communications and exchange.
- Participants who do not satisfy nor accept these terms and conditions will be automatically excluded from this giveaway.
- WLO is not responsible for the non-compliance by the participant of any of the rules, terms and conditions of this process, as well as the fraudulent or any other kind of negative use that the winner may carry out with the received prize and those consequences that may arise (legal, economic, etc.).
- For any questions or complaints, you can contact World Leisure Organization at firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are any questions regarding this terms and conditions you may contact us using the information below.
© 2022 World Leisure Organization. All rights reserved.
World Leisure Organization is a non-profit organization registered in the State of New York
World Leisure Organization (WLO) | Scientific and Technical Office | Arenal 1. Segunda Planta| 48005 Bilbao, Spain