The abstract submission process will be handled through the online platform “EasyChair”.
To submit your abstract please see the following steps:
- Access the abstract management system at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wlc2020
- Create your account and, once logged in, fill in the form with all required information.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Read more about the abstract submission guidelines here: 16th World Leisure Congress Abstract Submission Guidelines
Extended date for abstracts submission: March 31, 2020.
The deadline for the submission of full papers will be April 30, 2020
NOTE: Full paper submission will only be mandatory for those authors willing to have their papers considered for publication in the Congress’ partners journals.
Submissions must contain all the following elements:
A) Full title, as it should appear in Conference Program (no more than 10 words), and all in uppercase letters;
B) Abstracts (max. 500 words) should include:
- Introduction/Conceptualization (description of the context and/or academic literature informing the research),
- Approach/Description (indication of theoretical orientation and/or methodological approach),
- Considerations/Conclusions (description and application of original research findings reported in the document),
- Minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 keywords separated by line.
C) Author(s) of the work (separated by semicolons).
D) Institution (name and acronym of the institution, city, state, country). If more than one institution is involved, the names must be separated by semicolons.
E) Chosen thematic area.
F) Author’s resume: including name, sex, date of birth, place of birth, occupation, recent photo, passport number (for foreign authors only), etc.
NOTE: Abstracts can be submitted and presentations can be delivered in both English and Chinese.