The 10th edition of the World Leisure International Innovation Prize seeks to recognize organizations that have implemented creative solutions which foster local, national or international leisure opportunities for the benefit and development of individuals and communities.
Read the full open call here: 2023 WL International Innovation Prize
Deadline to submit the application is: Monday, 5th of June 2023
The opportunities and benefits of winning the 2023 WL International Innovation Prize, are as follows:
- The winning organization’s representative will be given the opportunity to present and showcase their project to the World Leisure Expo & Forum delegates as part of the programme. Details to be confirmed.
- The winning organization will be awarded with USD $3,000.
- Winning organizations may also use the title “2023 World Leisure International Innovation Prize Winner” and the Innovation Prize logo in their media information and materials.
- One representative of the winning organization will be funded to attend the 6th World Leisure Expo & Forum in Hangzhou, Chia
- The winning organization representative will receive the following in the International Innovation Prize Ceremony during the 6th World Leisure Expo & Forum:
– The “George” trophy, a physical symbol/statue reflecting the unique social, cultural characteristics of the physical, cultural or social geography of the location of the WL Expo & Forum where the prize is presented. The “George” is named to recognise the late Dr George Torkildsen (1934-2005, UK) who was the first Prize Committee Chair and past Chair of the World Leisure Board of Directors.
– A framed certificate.
Details of previous winning projects can be found on our website here: http://bit.ly/3uTBuUY