2018 WLO Study Tour in the city of Sao Paulo presents a unique opportunity for first-hand site visit learning experiences for professionals, scholars, public/private sector professionals and any bodyr elated to the field of leisure studies.
The 3-day intense interactive programme has been designed according and connected to the WL Congress main theme “Leisure Beyond Constraints”, and aims to foster international conversation’s exchanges while visiting some of the most professional and interesting institutions of the city of Sao Paulo. Keep in mind that the Study Tour has very limited places, so don ́t be late and book your seat now! Book your seats here: https://bit.ly/2GCeiVH
Who is this Study Tour for?
The WLO Study Tour in the city of Sao Paulo has been organized and designed for academics, researchers, professionals, representatives from local the wider public interested in gaining knowledge and unique access to leisure related institutions in the city of Sao Paulo. Thanks to this activity, participants will also expand their international relations, establish partnerships learn from leading experts, and grow their international network!
Benefits for you
– Explore and get inspired in a vibrant city and culture – by gaining special access to major leisure related organizations.
– Receive first-hand knowledge – Learn from leading experts
– Expand your professional contacts – network and share your experiences with other like-minded colleagues from the leisure field.
Benefits for your organization
– Raise the profile of your organization – Present your institution to an international audience
– Develop collaborations and find new partners – Meet with representatives from universities, art organizations, and cultural companies.
– Professionalize your staff – Bring back best practices and case studies to be shared with your peers
If you have any further questions regarding the Study Tour, please connect directly with WLO Scientific and Technical Secretariat at: email@example.com